Twelve acres of our own grounds, lovely walks from the hotel’s front door and many countryside walks a short drive away; makes Fallowfields pet friendly and an ideal holiday destination for you and your dog(s)
- Pets are allowed in the lounge and/or bar until 6pm
- Pets may be left unattended in the bedroom during dinner provided you are confident of their behaviour. Otherwise we suggest you leave them in the car while you are eating.
- Pets are not permitted on the beds or furniture. We suggest you bring a dog-bed and some towels with you.
- Please “scoop-and-bin” in the hotel gardens.
- Pets welcome in the hotel grounds on a lead [our falcons and farm animals are always around]
- If you can find anywhere in Oxfordshire more pet friendly than us, please let us know. We really do try.
- Pets are charged at £7.50 per pet per night.
"Delightful, superb. No praise too high."
D&B L, Ealing