Business meetings and conferences
Most business meetings can be held without the need of a venue, conference or meeting room. However sometimes the benefits of face to face meetings become paramount. It is then that a perfect Country House setting makes the perfect backdrop. With over 45 years of experience in business ourselves, we understand your needs. There is of course free WiFi throughout the hotel.
There are 8 ways we can help your successful business meetings.
- Meeting for coffee with a business colleague in our drawing room or bar.
- Our delightful library for meetings up to 12 people. Several Multi National JVs have been put together here.
- For meetings up to 30/40 our Wellingtonia room is a great meeting space.
- We frequently have product and company exhibitions. The Wellingtonia room is perfect.
- Perhaps you just want a bedroom or two. We have 10 superb bedrooms, all with free WiFi.
- Perhaps you want somewhere for a conversation over a superb lunch or dinner
- We are renowned for our food. There are few better fine dining restaurants in Oxfordshire. Retirement dinners are a speciality as are Board Meeting dinners.
- Corporate event days are great fun. Falconry, archery, racing ferrets, rifle and catapult shooting, clay pigeons. All of these, and more, can be organised by our on site falconer James Channon. Link to Falconry.
We will set the scene and organise a very special event to impress your staff and clients. No detail is too much trouble for us.
We offer tailored menus to suit every diet. We have a superb wine list and exemplary service. There is Croquet on the lawn. Onsite falconry displays are available throughout the year. Many other locally based activities can be arranged… from Go Carting to Tai Chi.
So for all your business meetings needs and for more details email us or call 01865 820416.
"Our 10th visit - enough said"
D&M S, HA9
"We just wanted to say thanks again for helping to make our wedding day at Fallowfields on the 15th October, just the way we wanted. It was a perfect day."
L&I's Wedding, October
"Such a lovely friendly place - really great food"
Debbie P, Bristol
"We dined in style for our son's engagement"
>> Chris and I had a tremendous two days at Fallowfields, a splendid venue at which to celebrate her birthday. A wonderful place with quite exceptional food. Chris and I have recently dined at Le Manoir and the Paris House [Woburn Abbey] both Michelin rated, and the food at Fallowfields was very comparable.
Chris and David