One of the best boutique hotels in Oxfordshire
‘ Summer Sizzler offer ‘
Summer comes alive at Fallowfields, with the meadows in flower, the lawns luscious and flowers in abundance. Our Award Winning Chef and his brigade have the enviable job of producing some of the finest dishes to complement the season using ingredients from the Kitchen Garden and meat that is reared on Fallowfields acres.
The manicured lawns are ideal for the sport of Croquet, the modern game that took England by storm in the 1860’s, the first ‘all corners’ meeting first took place in 1968 not far from us in Moreton – in –Marsh. We even have instructions to help improve your game.
Book your stay with us before the 31st May for stays between 1st June – 31st August and upon arrival let us spoil you with traditional English Strawberries, lashings of cream washed down with Fallowfields special Pimms Cocktail, all served out on the terrace or in your room if you prefer.
Our Summer Sizzler for two includes;
Overnight accommodation in one of our luxury bedrooms, Strawberries and cream with Pimms cocktail. Evening 7 course taster menu, Traditional full English breakfast
Prices based on two people sharing
£259 – Superior Room
£289 – Executive Room
Subject to Availability
“Boutique hotels near Oxford, Oxfordshire, don’t get much better than this”
Fallowfields is one of the best boutique hotels in Oxfordshire. Our fine dining restaurant is outstanding. Guests come here for wonderful food, bedrooms and calm, tranquil surroundings. Not to mention the warmth of our welcome.
There are other boutique hotels in Oxfordshire, but are they right for you? This is Fallowfields in a nutshell:
- Love fine food? Look no further.
- Enjoy restaurants who show a concern for provenance and sustainability? Our own farm, kitchen gardens and orchards increasingly supply produce for the restaurant.
- Consistently good. TSE* has three times recognised us as their “Best Small Hotel in South East England”.
- Many guests feel more comfortable in a family run hotel rather than a chain. There is a wonderful ambience here, from the genuine warmth of your welcome, to attention to detail throughout.
- As for a good night’s sleep. A rural tranquillity and the comfort of your four poster or super king size bed should reassure you on this score.
- For our local guests the Number 66 bus drops and picks up just outside the top of our driveway.
- We are a popular venue for weddings, Civil and Partnership ceremonies too.
* TSE = Tourism South East, responsible for regularly inspecting and grading hotels in Oxfordshire & the SE of England.
Food – wonderful; Staff – excellent; Had a wonderful wonderful time. LP, Chesterfield